Padriac My Prince Padriac My Prince

4/5

hey man, this is really good. not just because i'm a huge bright eyes fan, but i really like how you made it look, it was creative. by the way, when he says he poisons himself in a spinning bathroom, i think he means he's getting drunk cause conors a big alcoholic. nonetheless awesome work dude.

Another skating movie... Another skating movie...

eh

it was interesting. im just grading you so high because of the effort you must have put in. nice detail on the rodney mullen part. i can tell its from the flip really sorry video. pretty good.

RedSquall responds:

The rodney mullen part took for ever, i did all the parts seperatly. thanks for the review

Dwarf Invasion Dwarf Invasion

great

that was great dude. major props. i didnt really understand the point of it, but it made me laugh and it was great music and graphics. nice job.

- Mad World - - Mad World -

man

that was really good. that is the first time in my life an animation almost made me cry. i dont know if it was the song that added in or whatever but damn. great job.

Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

yeah

i agree with Ildiran, it was sort of funny and it looked good, but i think it shouldnt have got such a high rating. but it still is really good.

the real Dear Penis the real Dear Penis

yeah

it was pretty good. just for the people who dont know, ive heard this song before and the laughs are in the song, he didnt add them. but other then the annoying laughs the flash was pretty good.

Pj Ladd's intro Pj Ladd's intro

yeah

the flash basically was pretty bad, but the real skate video pj ladds wonderful hoirrble life is great. i live in boston and me and my friends have seen pj ladd and southie a few times. never skated with them though

Mario VS everyone! Mario VS everyone!

whoa